For Sale €198,000 - Residential
DNG O’Grady Auctioneers are delighted to introduce for sale this wonderful 3 bedroom semi detached residence located at the front of the An Duiche estate. Rarely houses to this quality and immaculate finish come to the market and this house has the added bonus of the attic converted – ideal for a Study/Office/ Storage area and access gained by stairwell. No expense has been spared on finishing out this property and one can only admire the modern finish throughout. The Sitting and Kitchen Diner is open plan which is ideal for family gatherings and entertaining along with the sense of extra added space to this room On the first floor there is three wonderful well presented bedrooms which the main bedroom has a ensuite. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes The Attic has been converted to storage space and also could be used as a study or ideal for the person who wishes to work from home.
Entrance Hall 5.5m x 2.21m
Sitting Room 3.58m x 4.21m Open Fireplace Open Plan access to Kitchen/Dining Room
Kitchen / Dining Room 4.16m x 5.87m Modern and bright Fitted Kitchen Patio door to rear
Downstairs Toilet 0.79m x 1.7m
Landing 2.51m x 3.4m
Bedroom One 3.55m x 3.55m Fitted Wardrobes, Ensuite
Ensuite Bathroom .88m x 3.3m
Bedroom Two 3.88m x 3.1m Fitted Wardrobes
Bedroom Three 2.67m x 2.4m Fitted Wardrobes
Attic Space 4.3m x 4.6m
Ample vehicular parking at the front also provides side access to an decorative rear garden with patio area and garden shed.
Early inspection advised on this stunning property.
- Excellently presented 3 bedroom semi detached property located at the front of An Duiche estate
- In turn key walk in condition no expense spared on finishing this property
- Rarely a house in this condition comes to the sale market
- Attic space has been converted to an ideal area for a Study/Office/Storage Area, or the person who wishes to work from home
- Ample vehicular parking at front and overlooking a large green area
- Early inspection invited but strictly through Auctioneer
Contact us now to arrange a viewing
062 31986 Or firstname.lastname@example.org